Decks by Arden Fence, Deck, & Construction Company
A new deck is a great way to make your property more usable and extend your living spaces. However, it can also be a substantial investment, so you want to make sure you start with the right contractor and design!
Arden Fence, Deck, & Construction Company offers the expertise and knowledge to create a gorgeous deck that will last for years to come. Whether you want a better view or a welcoming entryway, our crews will bring your deck design to life!
Why Should I Get a New Deck?
- Level an outdoor area on a sloping site – Create more usable space by adding a deck to a building site with terrain changes or mountainside sites with significant drop-offs.
- Create an entry area – Add charm and space to your entryway with a new deck.
- Garden addition – Place a freestanding deck in a garden area to create a tranquil space.
- Extension of your home – Add more living space to take advantage of the outdoors for entertaining, grilling, dining, and relaxing.
- Better views – If your deck is built on a steep slope or higher level, you can often take advantage of better views of your beautiful mountains and valleys.
Additional Features You Can Add to Your Deck Plan:
- Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Fire Pits
- Water Features
- Covered Areas
- And More
What Deck Materials Should I Choose?
As we design and build within the framework of your deck plan and your existing site and housing materials, we will help you determine which materials are best for your new deck and structures.
Arden Fence, Deck, & Construction Company uses pressure-treated lumber, composite decking, or other suitable woods like Ipe, Teak, and Tigerwood. We also offer various railing types, including classic wood railings, architectural balusters, and cable railing systems.